Phone Number – (707) 570-2590
Pick of the Litter is reopening! We will be be open for donations on February 2nd and for shopping on February 3rd.
Face Masks are REQUIRED for all shoppers and donors while visiting.
Shopping & Donation Hours – Monday through Saturday 10:00 – 6:00 and Sunday 11:00 – 4:00
Due to the vast increase in donation volume, we cannot accept all donations. Please respect the donation attendant’s choices.
Our thrift shop sells high quality, gently used merchandise that is in saleable, like new condition.
We cannot sell items that must be laundered or repaired.
We do not sell items that are chipped, broken, missing pieces, torn, or stained.
We do not sell items that have been in a smoking environment, have been used frequently by pets, or have pet stains or pet odor.
While we are very appreciative of you thinking of us when you select a spot for your items to be recycled, please understand that any items brought to us that we have to dispose of hurts our cause (dump/garbage fees) rather than helps our cause. Thank you for understanding.
How do I know if you want my donations? Ask yourself these two questions.
1. Would you be happy to receive the item as a gift from someone else?
2. Would you give this item to a friend as a gift?
If the answer is no, then chances are it wouldn’t be an item that would benefit us. Thank you for your support.
Pick of the Litter gratefully accepts merchandise donations at our donation door on the west side of our building.
We can generally accept donations of the following items:
– Clothing & shoes
– Hats, glove, scarves, belts
– Socks & undergarments
– Toys, games & puzzles
– Household linens: blankets, towels, sheets
– Office supplies
– Fabric, yarn & art supplies
– Paintings, prints & other art
– Small appliances: toasters, blenders, coffee makers, etc.—recent models
– Jewelry & watches
– Vintage & collectible items
– Figurines & decorator items
– Manufactured CD’s, DVD’s and VHS
– Record albums
– Furniture, Lamps
– Dishes, Utensils, Pots and Pans, Bakeware
– Yard & Garden Tools, Flower Pots
We DO NOT accept the following items:
– Wire hangers
– Large appliances: washers, dryers, refrigerators, etc.
– Hazardous materials
– Bed pillows & Mattresses
– Home-recorded media
– Strollers, Cribs & Car Safety Seats
– Blinds & Curtain Rods
– Old Televisions
– Propane tanks
– Fluorescent tubes
– Car stereos
– Soiled or damaged items
– Computers, Printers, Computer Components, Outdated Software
– Skis, poles, & ski boots
– Tire chains
– Golf clubs
Our thrift stores are the primary source of funding for Forgotten Felines of Sonoma County.