Low Cost Spay/Neuter for Feral (Wild) Cats
Low Cost Spay/Neuter for Tame Cats for low income individuals
Please call us for clinic space availability for your tame cat: (707) 576-7999.
Call (707) 576-7999 for an appointment. Our clinics fill up rapidly. Call NOW. Breeding Season is upon us!!
LPMK - Let's Prevent More Kittens!
Does your tame, pet cat need to be fixed? Here are some options available to Sonoma County residents:
Voucher programs for low cost spay/neuter at participating veterinarians for low-income residents:
- Sonoma County & City of Santa Rosa Residents - contact Sonoma County Animal Care & Control at (707) 565-7100, or go to www.theanimalshelter.org.
- Sebastopol and West County Residents - Call Kitty Committee for spay/neuter vouchers at (707) 823-9061.
Sonoma Valley Residents - contact Pets Lifeline at (707) 996-4577.
Low cost spay/neuter clinics for specific areas:
- Petaluma City Limits and unincorporated Petaluma County Residents - Petaluma Animal Shelter sponsors one clinic per month for pet, stray, or feral cats. Please call the Petaluma Spay/Neuter Hotline at (707) 776-3724.
- Rohnert Park and Cotati Residents - Rohnert Park Animal Shelter sponsors periodic clinics for tame cats. Please call the Rohnert Park Spay/Neuter Hotline at (707) 588-3531.
Lower cost spay/neuter through local veterinarians (no low-income requirement):
- Larkfield Veterinary Hospital, 448 Larkfield Shopping Center, Santa Rosa (707) 578-1228.
- La Plaza Veterinary Clinic, 60 West Cotati Avenue, Cotati (707) 794-1299.
- Sonoma County Humane Society, 5345 Highway 12 West, Santa Rosa (707) 542-0882.
- Sonoma County Humane Society’s Low cost, Spay Neuter Clinic (707) 284-3499.
Do you have a tame, stray cat in your neighborhood that needs to be fixed?
Call Forgotten Felines for information on our tame stray cat spay/neuter clinics (707) 576-7999.
On a limited basis, Forgotten Felines provides low-cost spay/neuter for the cats of low-income residents of Sonoma County. Call us for more information: (707) 576-7999.
All Tame Cat Info Pages
Can't find the right page? Search our site: