Spay / Neuter Information
Call 576-7999 or click here for upcoming Clinic dates.
Feral Cats Altered February 22, 2017: 74 Total Cats Altered - 38 Males, 36 Females
Forgotten Felines holds spay/neuter clinics for feral (wild) cats.
The requested donation for this service is *$30.00* per cat and includes the following:
- FVRCP Vaccination
- Rabies Vaccination
- Overall Health Check
- Parasite Control - Advantage will be applied if the cat has fleas, Droncit will be administered if the cat has tapeworms, Ivermectin will be administered if cat has ear mites, etc.
- Ear Tipping
- Pain Medication
- Microchipping is available for a $10 fee
A day at a Forgotten Felines Spay Neuter Clinic (video)
**The $30.00 tax-deductible donation fee per cat may be negotiable depending on circumstances.
This is NOT, however, a free clinic.
Who Is Eligible:
Forgotten Feline clinics are for FERAL/WILD cats ONLY. Feral cats are those that cannot be touched or picked up.
Stray, abandoned, homeless or owned tame cats do NOT qualify for our
program. There are other low cost options for these cats - ask us, we can refer you.
- Call our office (707) 576-7999 if you are planning to trap for the upcoming clinic to reserve a spot -
Give us the date of the clinic you plan to attend and how many cats you'll try to trap.
- Call our office (707) 576-7999 on the day/night BEFORE the clinic to tell us how many cats you
actually have in traps and are bringing in. This will confirm your reservation.
- Read Ten Steps to Trapping & Altering Your Feral Cats
- Read Humane Trapping Instructions
- ALL CATS MUST ARRIVE IN A TRAP - no carriers, boxes, or cages -
ONE CAT PER TRAP - This is for your safety, the safety of our staff and
volunteers and the cat's safety.
Clinics are held at the Forgotten Felines Business Offices at 1814 "F" Empire Industrial Court in Santa Rosa.
Map and Directions
- It is the policy of Forgotten Felines to humanely euthanize any cat testing positive for
- Ear tipping is used to identify a feral cat that has been altered.
- A visual health check is performed by our Spay/Neuter Clinic technicians
All FFSC Services Pages